All events in 2021 will be held at Camp Rutledge in Rutledge, GA. Camp Rutledge is secluded group campsite in Hard Labor Creek State Park.
Park Fees: $5 per vehicle, Parking and Guest fee allocated to Georgia State Parks
Your $50 cover charge includes everything to patriciate for the entire weekend, including a bed if you’d like one.
**Four Day Events – Sometime we are able to work the schedule out to have a four day event – usually memorial day weekend. We will get pricing for four day events as soon as we can.
What to bring (Highly Recommended)
- Bedding such as sheets, pillow, and blanket.
- Toiletries such as toothbrush, toothpaste, soap, shampoo, toilet paper
- Snacks/food and bottled water to have in your cabin
- Money for the tavern
- Costuming, boots, props and cabin decor
- Normal clothes for leaving the site
- Emergency Items such as a flashlight, first aid kit, and medicine
- Garbage bags
- In-Game Possessions
- Tools and Supplies for repairs that may come up
- A Fan – There is no AC on site.
What not to bring
- Tents with attached floors
- You are allowed to bring any canopy or walled structure that does not have an attached floor.
- Illegal Drugs and Alcohol
- Explosives including fireworks
- Electric heaters or air conditioners
- Anything else that is dangerous or illegal