Discord – https://discord.gg/ug79npsQWr
Discord is our easiest place to find information. Some in play notices are only posted in Discord.
Remaining 2021 event dates:
October 22nd-24th – A.H. Stephens
November 19th-21st – Indian Springs
email@example.com – Logistics questions and requests should be sent here.
firstname.lastname@example.org – Questions for plot and in between event action if you attended previous event.
email@example.com – Submit your character history (20 CP bonus)
firstname.lastname@example.org – Terry’s email address
email@example.com- Paul’s email address
Uploaded File – In our Facebook files section you will find our current rule book, updated spell verbals supplement that’s not in the rulebook, The Economy which has our crafting system information, and The Library which is in game information on a resource to learn some in play skills. These files, and any additional In-Play information can be found in Discord.
Event Prepay Information:
Zelle – Send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Paypal – https://paypal.me/veilofashes
Square – https://checkout.square.site/…/CNTP6BNACZGO2IUPHJ7A2I2A
Event cost is $50 per person plus $5 for a parking pass. If you are paying with PayPal or Square, please add $3 to the total as there are fees associated with these payments. If you utilize Zelle there is no fee so there’s no need to add anything. As always, cash on site is perfectly fine as well.
1. If you bring a new player to the event with you, you will get 90CP (Converts to 3 build). This is per new player. Bring three new players and you’ll receive 270 CP.
2. For every player, after your 3rd full event, you will receive 120CP (Converts to 4 build). Nothing you need to do to earn this one but come to our game three times.
3. We normally pay 1 CP for every 3 packets made. Between now and the Halloween event we will double the CP to 2 CP for every 3 packets made.
Current safety measures for attendance:
You will need to show one of the following
1. Proof of Full Vaccination – Both doses, if not J&J. Second dose will need to have been administered two weeks prior to the event date. (If we have seen it at a previous event no need to show again)
2. Proof of a negative test result – showing your name and date of completion no more than 3 days prior to the event. These rules apply to everyone across the board.
We will make no exceptions, and everyone will be held to the exact same standard. We encourage the use of masks in public buildings (Tavern, MT, Plot building…etc). and for you to be aware of your surroundings. Pay attention to the area around you and respect the space between you and others, especially while inside. Keep hand sanitizer on you and use it whenever you can. We will not be setting up the tavern seating and ask that you use the outdoor tables whenever possible. If you are experiencing any flu-like symptoms, cough, fever, unexplained or unusual tiredness, please stay home.